Thursday, February 03, 2005

My First Entry

Today I leafed through a J. Crew catalogue that displayed the company's new summer line. I quickly became excited about wearing tank tops, skirts, and flip flops in just a few short months. I just love feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin when I wear summer clothing. In the midst of my daydreaming, I was reminded of a documentary on Innuits that I recently watched. I was consumed with the thought of Innuits never getting to feel warm summer breezes or the dancing rays of the sun. I pitied them. But then it occurred to me that perhaps Innuits pity people like me who will never experience the beauty of a snow-blanketed landscape or the invigorating feeling of the cold. I almost wanted to experience the winter as they do. Reality kicked back in, however, when I stepped outside and felt the bitterness of the frosty wind. Needless to say, I can't wait for the summer. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence David said...

w00t, your first blog post! heh - just wait till we hit beantown.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home