Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mood Swing

I was suddenly overcome with a deep sadness as I was sitting in bed typing up a med school interview thank you note and listening to Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos' slow, mellow songs. I lost my motivation to go for a run, finish my biochem lecture review from last week, or even continue composing the thank you note. I'm not really sure what's come over me. I've been preoccupied with several concerns lately; I feel as though I've subconsciously decided to let them weigh on me all at once, and this has manifested in my conscious desire to do nothing. I just want to lie warmly in bed, listen to music, and veg.

1 Comments:

Blogger c. l. said...

uu sweet christina, can i copy this message or you have some copyright on it? if can be of any help.. this feeling went tru my thoughts more than once in the last year.. sometime i wish i could give up on all my ambitions and just become a simple and peaceful lady who works in a school and ring the bell for the kids in the morning and in the afternoon, and prepare coffee for the professor just doing crochet the whole day and switch off the brain.. or just lay in hte bed as a veg, why not... :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home