Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cold

I think I'm getting used to the temperature always being below freezing. I remember when this cold spell first started, I would think it was cold when the temperature was in the upper 30s. After our trip to Montreal, where the temperature was, I think, between -4 and -22 degrees fahrenheit, Boston seemed balmy. Now, it's just seems to be a fact of life. I always just wear my long john pants under my regular pants, my warmest (ski) jacket, a ski mask that only has an opening for my eyes (worn when I ride my bike), double layered gloves, and leg warmers I've borrowed from Hillary. I even went running outside today, in even more layers than I usually wear since I wasn't sporting my ski jacket.

I hope my tolerance can last until winter is over. Not minding the cold should make winter pass more quickly. That and the fact that I barely have time to write this blog post, let alone spend leisure time where I'd have to be outside for too long. +1 for my crazy schedule. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Hey me too!! i wear my chili pepper thermals under my pants as well. it's too cold to go out without them, but the only problem is my office is nicely heated, and sometimes my legs get really hot =/

8:09 PM  
Blogger Lawrence David said...

ah ha! and you're always making fun of me for ridin' the thermal horse all winter!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home