Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sitting on the Eurostar

As I've been cleaning out my old backpacks and bags, I've come across a lot of junk I manage to horde- receipts, clear gum wrappers, pens galore. While most of it is disposable, I did stumble upon a note I wrote to myself as Lawrence and I were ending our World Cup adventure last summer. I thought it worth posting, albeit quite tardy, since it's something I would have written about on my blog if I had access to a computer at that moment.


June 20, 2006

It's funny how easily I've forgotten what it's like to work. Currently sitting on the Eurostar from Brussels to London, I've been reflecting on the past year I spent as a consultant and how my life is about to change drastically with all the schooling I've just committed myself to. I'm excited to go back to school and follow a dream I've had since I was young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home