Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Coming Home!


Well, for a couple days anyway. :) Sorry to those who thought I'd be coming home for good- that's not for another couple years (stupid Boston). I'm excited to see my family, friends, and city. I haven't been in NY all summer and am so excited to just walk around, grab coffee, have excellent dinners, and then drinks of course. :) And the US Open qualifying starts this week! I'm pulling for the Filipino, Cecil Mamiit- I think I mentioned meeting him in the blog post about Lawrence and my European adventure. And of course I'll be back Labor Day weekend again to see the US Open, family, and friends one more time. I don't think I'll have a chance to return until Thanksgiving, so I want to make the most of these trips coming up. Hopefully, I'll be able to take pictures like the ones from the last one. :-D Haha, I love my friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home