Monday, May 07, 2007

My Boyfriend Likes to Knock Me Over and Land on Me

Lawrence and I were on the South Shore of Boston cycling through Wompatuck State Park on Saturday. There were some cool, old abandoned buildings in the park we had come across after cycling for almost two hours. I think it must have been an old fort or base or school bus parking lot- I couldn't really tell from the decrepit buildings. The amateur photographer that Lawrence is HAD to get my camera that we forgot in the car to take some pictures. So we rode back the two miles to the car to fetch the camera.

On the way back, we crossed some tricky railroad tracks where Lawrence specifically mentioned to be careful. Guess who stumbled across the tracks as we were riding back to the old buildings with the camera?!?! Lawrence's wheel got caught in the tracks that were veering off to the left. He tried to maneuver out of the tracks, but ended up falling to his right and ONTO ME! I cushioned his fall and scraped my right knee and left calf. "The camera is safe!" he first exclaimed, and not, "are you ok?" He then had the audacity to tell me the fall wasn't too bad! He of course went on to document my fall with my camera.


Here are some visuals so you can relive the experience with me.

Approaching the railroad tracks



I'm down!



The aftermath

1 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence David said...

christina down - christina down!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home